If I had the money this is what my wardrobe would consist of... Granted the weather isn't the best at the moment here in Melbourne. I'm currently curled up in bed with so many layers on and a hot water bottle, currently being 11 degrees.
Lately I've been finding a lot of inspiration towards wanting to change my whole wardrobe to monochrome with a hint of navy. Something that is really annoying me at the moment is not being able to find good quality clothes or clothes that aren't complete rubbish. I go out shopping with such high expectations that I'm going to find these amazing pieces of clothes or find what I can imagine in my mind and I just can't! So I decided to make a mood board for things and looks that I am loving at the moment. All of these have come off my Pinterest (so go and follow me!).
1. I love the sleeves and the structure of this tee-shirt. I'd pair this with a midi skirt like in the photo or with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a nice pair of boot heels.
2. Continuing the idea of wanting to completely change my wardrobe to all black, white and grey, I fell in love with this look. I love the combination of the thick almost turtle neck jumper with the structured pants. And those shoes.. just stop it!! they could be dressed up or down! I think they would be such a staple piece to have in a wardrobe.
3. I'm so much more of a ring gal than any other type of jewellery. I love how simple and elegant these stacking rings are. Perfect little accessory to jazz up any outfit.
4. This is definitely more of a summer outfit. But I love white and that kind of taupe coloured pant paired together.
5. I am a sucker for strips and I absolutely adore the mix of thick and thin strips on the shirt. I'm also feeling the urge to cut my hair into a really textured bob, but I can't bring myself to do it so for the meantime I shall look at beautiful hair inspiration.
6. I mean seriously, the combination of the rose gold bracelet and the shells are amazing and look so beautiful with a tan. I'm really starting to miss summer.
7. Man, I can't even begin to describe how much I love this outfit!!! I think this is such a timeless combination of different pieces of clothing. Nothing beats a good classic white tee with black blazer! You could easily dress this up or dress this down with either a nice pair of sneakers or a classic pair of black pumps.
8. There are so many things I love about this look. Firstly, the combination of the dark olive hat with the beautiful dark navy shirt! The stacking of the rings also is such a statement, I mean theres a lot of rings on those fingers, but this chick just pulls it off. I also loooove the tattoos, I like the fact that they aren't full sleeves and theres lots of individual pieces.
9. Really digging marble anything at the moment!! I am half considering buying an iPhone case that is $40 (aus) just because it's so pretty.
10. I've never been into really traditional tattoos, I mean I can appreciate them and see the beauty in them but man I really like just simple black line work tattoos.